G-Star 3301 Boyfriend Jacket Earthtrace Clearance
In an ongoing collaboration with EarthColors® by Archroma, G-Star RAW once again pushes the boundaries of innovation and sustainability in the fashion world. We offer a collection of garments dyed with upcycled plant waste that is traceable from earth to product. The color of this jacket originates from upcycled beetroot food waste.
- Shirt collar
- Short length
- Western flap chest pockets
- loop hanger at back neck
- Eco-finish metal button closure
- G-Star RAW logo tab at pocket
Earthtrace Rose Stretch Denim Organic
This denim quality features eco-friendly fibers and sustainable dye, which is made from upcycled beetroot food waste.
- Fibers include 98% Organic Cotton and 2% Lycra ®166L which is a sustainable high performance stretch fiber that holds a Gold Level Material Health Certificate from the Cradle to Cradle Products Innovation Institute.
- Dyed with Earthcolors® by Archroma which hold a Gold Level Material Health Certificate from the Cradle to Cradle Products Innovation Institute.
- Dyed by Nature Collection
- Denim innovation is rooted in G-Star’s nature, focusing not only on product aesthetics, but also on the wider impact they have.
- Sustainable fibers, responsibly made, circular dyes-traceable from earth to product.
Dark Tea Rose
Skillfully finished with authentic wear marks. Sustainably washed with 0 water wasted. 98% of water used gets recycled and reused, 2% evaporates naturally. Air dried to save 75% energy.
30° normal process
Do not bleach
Mild tumble dry (60°)
Line drying in the shade
Low temperature iron 110°
Dry cleaning tetrachloride, normal process
Wash inside out
Wash separately or with similar colours