G-Star 3301 Shorts Clearance
Cut down for the season, the G-Star 3301 shorts offer the same style neutral appeal and classic 5-pocket construction as the full-length jeans version.
- Regular waistband
- Mid waist
- 5-pocket construction
- Narrows down towards the knees
- Knee length style
- G-Star RAW label at the back of the waistband
Kir Stretch Denim Organic
Designed by G-Star RAW, this is a world's 1st Cradle to Cradle Certified™ Gold Stretch Denim Fabric. It is our follow up to the world's 1st non-stretch Cradle to Cradle Certified™ Gold denim fabric, which we introduced to the market in February 2018.
- Developed with RFTPi-Raw for the Planet Indigo-world’s cleanest indigo dyeing process, formulated in partnership with DyStar®, G-Star and Artistic Milliners.
- RFTP uses 15% less indigo, 70% less chemicals, no salts, and produces no salt by-product during reduction and dyeing process, consequently saving water and leaving clean and recyclable water effluent.
- 98% Organic cotton , 2% Elastane (ROICA™ V550)
- Organic cotton fibers are free of toxic pesticides and chemical fertilizers. Growing organic cotton helps to improve soil quality, prevents water contamination (save up to 91% water) and conserves biodiversity.
- Elastane (ROICA™ V550) is degradable premium stretch fiber from Japan, which holds a Gold Level Material Health Certificate from the Cradle to Cradle Products Innovation Institute.
- Fabric chemistry with 0 risk for people and the environment.
Sun Faded Prussian Blue Restored
Faded medium aged denim shade, a worn in look finished with destroyed details and repaired elements.
Do not bleach
Line drying in the shade
Wash inside out
Wash separately or with similar colours
Do not iron print, trims and accessories
40° mild process
Do not tumble dry
Medium temperature iron 150°
Do not dry clean