G-Star 5650 3D Relaxed Tapered Jeans Clearance
This style is crafted from Cradle to Cradle Certified™ Gold G-Star Denim Fabric, which chemistry presents 0 risk for people and planet. The Ryck 3D jeans is inspired by the animated poses of trumpet playing jazz musicians. By the way the bent their legs, a smooth front and a more wrinkled back leg was achieved over time. We set out to create this 'distort' silhouette by applying our 3D denim design principles. The back shows an articulated 3D leg with a shaped insert panel. Featuring a pre shaped coin pocket and back pockets that refer to vintage pockets that have been stretched over an amount of time. The inset pockets are reinforced with G-Star RAW leather backed rivet.
Straight Tapered Fit
- Relaxed waistband
- Long rise
- Loose fitted at the hip, narrows down towards hem
- Pre shaped pockets at the back and coin pocket
- Branded leather backed rivet
- G-Star RAW Label at backside waistband and front pocket- leather
Model is 6'4'' and is wearing a size 32/32 (Waist 30'', Hips 34'').
Kir Denim Organic 2.0
This is a 3rd edition of the World's 1st Cradle to Cradle Certified™ Gold G-Star Denim Fabric which was initially released in February 2018. This 2.0 version is still a unisex quality with an oz update to its weight and re-freshed, more dynamic denim character.
- Developed with RFTPi-Raw for the Planet Indigo-world’s cleanest indigo dyeing process, formulated in partnership with DyStar®, G-Star and Artistic Milliners.
- Raw for the Planet Indigo uses 15% less indigo, 70% less chemicals, no salts, and produces no salt by-product during reduction and dyeing process, consequently saving water and leaving clean and recyclable water effluent.
- 100% Organic Cotton
- Organic cotton fibers are free of toxic pesticides and chemical fertilizers. Growing organic cotton helps to improve soil quality, prevents water contamination and conserves biodiversity.
- 8 dip indigo, 3x1 right hand twill construction, mid weight 11.5 oz denim
- Fabric chemistry with 0 risk for people and the environment
Untreated and pure, ready for you to break in and make your own.
40° mild process
Do not bleach
Do not tumble dry
Medium temperature iron 150°
Do not dry clean
Line drying in the shade
Wash inside out
Wash separately or with similar colours
Do not iron print, trims and accessories