G-Star 5650 Jacket Clearance
This style is crafted from Cradle to Cradle Certified™ Gold G-Star Stretch Denim Fabric, a World's 1st. The 5650 jacket is based on an American denim jacket, showing lots of tailored details on a work wear base. Along the center front the fabric is tucked with rivets creating a 3D effect. One of the turned chest pockets is accessible from the outside, while the other can be reached inside. Roomy waist pockets are patched on.
- Shirt collar
- Turned chest pockets, 1 welt pocket and 1 stitched through inside pocket
- Rivets on a tucked vertical seam-front panel
- Waist pockets
- Shank button closure
- G-Star RAW patch at waist pocket
Model is 6'2'' and is wearing a size M (Chest 36'').
Kir Stretch Denim Organic
Designed by G-Star RAW, this is a world's 1st Cradle to Cradle Certified™ Gold Stretch Denim Fabric. It is our follow up to the world's 1st non-stretch Cradle to Cradle Certified™ Gold denim fabric, which we introduced to the market in February 2018.
- Developed with RFTPi-Raw for the Planet Indigo-world’s cleanest indigo dyeing process, formulated in partnership with DyStar®, G-Star and Artistic Milliners.
- Raw for the Planet Indigo uses 15% less indigo, 70% less chemicals, no salts, and produces no salt by-product during reduction and dyeing process, consequently saving water and leaving clean and recyclable water effluent.
- 98% Organic cotton, 2% Elastane (ROICA™ V550)
- Organic cotton fibers are free of toxic pesticides and chemical fertilizers. Growing organic cotton helps to improve soil quality, prevents water contamination and conserves biodiversity. By choosing organic cotton, we can save up to 91% water.
- Elastane (ROICA™ V550) is degradable premium stretch fiber from Japan, which holds a Gold Level Material Health Certificate from the Cradle to Cradle Products Innovation Institute.
- Fabric chemistry with 0 risk for people and the environment.
Antic Faded Royal Blue
Mid indigo tone, finished with lighter fades and authentic wear marks.
40° mild process
Do not bleach
Do not tumble dry
Medium temperature iron 150°
Do not dry clean
Line drying in the shade
Wash inside out
Wash separately or with similar colours
Do not iron print, trims and accessories