G-Star 5650 Jacket Clearance
This style is crafted from Cradle to Cradle Certified™ Gold G-Star Denim Fabric, which chemistry presents 0 risk for people and planet. The 5650 jacket is based on an American denim jacket, showing lots of tailored details on a work wear base. Along the center front the fabric is tucked with rivets creating a 3D effect. One of the turned chest pockets is accessible from the outside, while the other can be reached inside.
- Shirt collar
- Turned chest pockets, 1 welt pocket and 1 stitched through inside pocket
- Rivets on a tucked vertical seam-front panel
- Detail loop at chest and inside pocket.
- Shank button closure
- G-Star RAW patch at waist pocket
Model is 6'2'' and is wearing a size M (Chest 36'').
Kir Denim Organic 2.0
This is a 3rd edition of the World's 1st Cradle to Cradle Certified™ Gold G-Star Denim Fabric which was initially released in February 2018. This 2.0 version is still a unisex quality with an oz update to its weight and re-freshed, more dynamic denim character.
- Developed with RFTPi-Raw for the Planet Indigo-world’s cleanest indigo dyeing process, formulated in partnership with DyStar®, G-Star and Artistic Milliners.
- Raw for the Planet Indigo uses 15% less indigo, 70% less chemicals, no salts, and produces no salt by-product during reduction and dyeing process, consequently saving water and leaving clean and recyclable water effluent.
- 100% Organic cotton
- Organic cotton fibers are free of toxic pesticides and chemical fertilizers. Growing organic cotton helps to improve soil quality, prevents water contamination and conserves biodiversity. By choosing organic cotton, we can save up to 91% water.
- 8 dip indigo, 3x1 right hand twill construction, mid weight 11.5 oz denim
- Fabric chemistry with 0 risk for people and the environment
Untreated and pure, ready for you to break in and make your own.
40° mild process
Do not bleach
Do not tumble dry
Medium temperature iron 150°
Do not dry clean
Line drying in the shade
Wash inside out
Wash separately or with similar colours
Do not iron print, trims and accessories