G-Star Arc 3D Low Boyfriend Earthtrace Restored Colored Jeans Clearance
In an ongoing collaboration with EarthColors® by Archroma, G-Star RAW once again pushes the boundaries of innovation and sustainability in the fashion world. We offer a collection of garments dyed with upcycled plant waste that is traceable from earth to product. Th color of this Arc 3D low boyfriend jeans originates from upcycled beetroot food waste.
- Low waist
- Shaped seaming at inner knee
- 3 piece leg construction
- Unpicked taken-off back pocket - darker shade
- Eco-finish metal button closure
- Zip & button closure
Earthtrace Rose Stretch Denim Organic
This denim quality features eco-friendly fibers and sustainable dye which is made from upcycled beetroot food waste.
- Fibers include 98% Organic Cotton and 2% Lycra ®166L. Lycra ®166L is a sustainable high performance stretch fiber that holds a Gold Level Material Health Certificate from the Cradle to Cradle Products Innovation Institute.
- Dyed with Earthcolors® by Archroma which hold a Gold Level Material Health Certificate from the Cradle to Cradle Products Innovation Institute.
- Dyed by Nature Collection
- Denim innovation is rooted in G-Star’s nature, focusing not only on product aesthetics, but also on the wider impact they have.
- Sustainable fibers, responsibly made, circular dyes-traceable from earth to product.
Dark Tea Rose
Skillfully finished and restored with authentic wear marks. Sustainably washed with 0 water wasted. 98% of the water used gets recycled and reused, 2% evaporates naturally. Air dried to save 75% energy.
40° normal process
Do not bleach
Mild tumble dry (60°)
Line drying in the shade
Medium temperature iron 150°
Dry cleaning tetrachloride, normal process