G-Star D-Staq Slim Jacket Earthtrace Clearance
In an ongoing collaboration with EarthColors® by Archroma, G-Star RAW once again pushes the boundaries of innovation and sustainability in the fashion world. We offer a collection of garments dyed with upcycled plant waste that is traceable from earth to product. The color of this D-Staq slim jacket originates from upcycled palm leaf plant waste.
- Point collar
- Chest and hand pockets
- Loop hanger at back neck
- adjustable waist construction at the side
- G-Star RAW logo tab at pocket
- Eco-finish metal button closure
Earthtrace Army Denim Recycled Organic
This denim quality features eco-friendly fibers and sustainable dye, which is made from upcycled palm leaf plant waste.
- Fibers include 90% organic cotton and 10% recycled cotton.
- Dyed with Earthcolors® by Archroma which hold a Gold Level Material Health Certificate from the Cradle to Cradle Products Innovation Institute.
- Dyed by Nature Collection
- Denim innovation is rooted in G-Star’s nature, focusing not only on product aesthetics, but also on the wider impact they have.
- Sustainable fibers, responsibly made, circular dyes-traceable from earth to product.
Skillfully finished with authentic wear marks. Sustainably washed with 0 water wasted. 98% of water used gets recycled and reused, 2% evaporates naturally. Air dried to save 75% energy.
40° mild process
Only oxygen/non-chlorine bleach
Mild tumble dry (60°)
Medium temperature iron 150°
Do not dry clean
Wash inside out
Wash separately or with similar colours