G-Star Janeh Ultra High Mom Ripped Edge Ankle Jeans C Clearance
This is a Cradle to Cradle Certified™ Gold G-Star RAW product. Designed for circularity, this jeans is made responsibly and is 100% recyclable. Not a drop of water was wasted during its make and chemistry applied in the process presents zero risk for people and planet. Furthermore, this garment was created using electricity from 100% renewable resources. This Janeh jeans C is designed with the late 80's in mind. The American moms wore jeans that are slightly wider around the hips and featured a high waist. This G-Star RAW version is designed in a straight fit, allowing for the feminine shape around the hips to fit nicely. The curved back yoke in combination with the slanted placed belt loops create a feminine look. The coin pocket is integrated with the waistband to create a hidden pocket. The leg hems show a ripped edge finish.
- Fitted waistband
- High waist
- Straight from thigh to hem
- 5-pockets, coin pocket is placed hidden at waistband
- Curved back yoke
- G-Star RAW logo placed at coin pocket and a G-Star RAW label at backside waistband
Model is 5'9'' and is wearing a size 27/32 (US 4/32, Waist 25'', Hips 35'').
Kir Stretch Denim Organic
Designed by G-Star RAW, this is a world's 1st Cradle to Cradle Certified™ Gold Stretch Denim Fabric. It is our follow up to the world's 1st non-stretch Cradle to Cradle Certified™ Gold denim fabric, which we introduced to the market in February 2018.
- Developed with RFTPi-Raw for the Planet Indigo-world’s cleanest indigo dyeing process, formulated in partnership with DyStar®, G-Star and Artistic Milliners.
- RFTP uses 15% less indigo, 70% less chemicals, no salts, and produces no salt by-product during reduction and dyeing process, consequently saving water and leaving clean and recyclable water effluent.
- 98% Organic cotton, 2% Elastane (ROICA™ V550)
- Organic cotton fibers are free of toxic pesticides and chemical fertilizers. Growing organic cotton helps to improve soil quality, prevents water contamination (save up to 91% water) and conserves biodiversity.
- Elastane (ROICA™ V550) is degradable premium stretch fiber from Japan, which holds a Gold Level Material Health Certificate from the Cradle to Cradle Products Innovation Institute.
- Fabric chemistry with 0 risk for people and the environment.
Faded dark aged denim with a worn in effect at the hips.
30° normal process
Do not bleach
Mild tumble dry (60°)
Medium temperature iron 150°
Do not dry clean
Line drying in the shade
Wash inside out
Wash separately or with similar colours