G-Star Raw Definition Sweater Clearance
This G-Star sweater is designed with our RAW definition. Both front and back show a rubber printed graphic. The Raw Definition sweater itself is designed with comfortable rib elements at the waist, sleeves and neckline.
- Long sleeves, straight inset- cuffed
- Straight hem- ribbed edge
- G-Star RAW definition print at the front
- G-Star RAW definition graphic at the back
- G-Star Originals label at the lower side
Heavy Sherland Sweat Recycled Unbrushed
This style is cut from a soft sweat fabric. The looped terry interior remains unbrushed to create a wicking feature.
- Soft knitted sweat fabric
- Unbrushed, terry looped inside
- 60% Cotton, 40% Polyester (Recycled)
- Recycled polyester is produced from post-consumer or post-industrial waste materials such as PET plastic bottles and apparel. Material that would otherwise have been sent to landfill or to incineration.
- By giving discarded resources a new life, we save raw materials, water, chemicals and energy. Preventing further extraction of a non-renewable resource.
30° mild process
Do not bleach
Do not tumble dry
Low temperature iron 110°
Do not dry clean
Line dry/hang to dry
Wash inside out
Wash separately or with similar colours
Do not iron print, trims and accessories