G-Star Scutar Slim Jacket C Clearance
This is a Cradle to Cradle Certified™ Gold G-Star RAW product. Designed for circularity, this jacket is made responsibly and is 100% recyclable. Not a drop of water was wasted during its make and chemistry applied in the process presents zero risk for people and planet. Furthermore, this garment was created using electricity from 100% renewable resources. This Scutar slim jacket C is based on an American denim jacket, showing lots of tailored details on a work wear base. Along the center front the fabric is tucked with rivets creating a 3D effect. Turned chest pockets and side seam pockets add a work wear note.
- Shirt collar
- Turned chest pockets, 1 flap pocket with a button closure and 1 stitched through inside pocket. Side pockets
- Rivets on a tucked vertical seam-front panel
- Adjustable waist at back side- shank buttons
- Shank button closure
- G-Star RAW patch at center front waist
Model is 6'2'' and is wearing a size M (Chest 36'').
Kir Stretch Denim Organic
Designed by G-Star RAW, this is a world's 1st Cradle to Cradle Certified™ Gold Stretch Denim Fabric. It is our follow up to the world's 1st non-stretch Cradle to Cradle Certified™ Gold denim fabric, which we introduced to the market in February 2018.
- Developed with RFTPi-Raw for the Planet Indigo-world’s cleanest indigo dyeing process, formulated in partnership with DyStar®, G-Star and Artistic Milliners.
- Raw for the Planet Indigo uses 15% less indigo, 70% less chemicals, no salts, and produces no salt by-product during reduction and dyeing process, consequently saving water and leaving clean and recyclable water effluent.
- 98% Organic cotton, 2% Elastane (ROICA™ V550)
- Organic cotton fibers are free of toxic pesticides and chemical fertilizers. Growing organic cotton helps to improve soil quality, prevents water contamination and conserves biodiversity. By choosing organic cotton, we can save up to 91% water.
- Elastane (ROICA™ V550) is degradable premium stretch fiber from Japan, which holds a Gold Level Material Health Certificate from the Cradle to Cradle Products Innovation Institute.
- Fabric chemistry with 0 risk for people and the environment.
A deep indigo shade denim, featuring soft faded out sections and authentic wear marks.
30° normal process
Do not bleach
Mild tumble dry (60°)
Medium temperature iron 150°
Do not dry clean
Line drying in the shade
Wash inside out
Wash separately or with similar colours