G-Star Type C 3D Straight Tapered 2.0 Jeans Clearance
The Type C 3D straight tapered jeans is based on a design introduced at the NY fashion show back in 2009, when under- and oversized elements were combined. This 2.0 version of takes the principle of exaggerated proportions and translates this in to the higher coin pocket as well as the oversized back pockets. The 'O' leg effect remains, whereby the inside ankle kicks up.
Straight Tapered Fit
- Relaxed waistband
- Inset pockets with button closed pocket inside
- Oversized back pockets
- Vertical placed seams at upper back hip
- G-Star RAW label at back side waist
Model is 6'4'' and is wearing a size 32/32 (Waist 30'', Hips 34'').
This style is made from double-dipped indigo denim, woven in Italy using a more sustainable process.
- Weight 11 oz denim
- 3x1 Right hand twill construction
- 100% Cotton
- Laundered with minimal water and energy.
- RAW Sustainable. RAW Sustainable garments are made of materials that are sustainable and contribute towards minimizing the environmental impact of the G-Star collection.
Vintage Mineral Blue Painted Destroyed
Faded, light aged denim, with a worn in effect around the hips, destroy marks at the knees and paint spatters.
40° normal process
Do not bleach
Mild tumble dry (60°)
Line dry/hang to dry
Medium temperature iron 150°
Dry cleaning tetrachloride, normal process
Wash inside out
Wash separately or with similar colours